Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Midweek!



yes indeed, I have only half a day after today and that's it for the year. Its been some year I can tell you, no wonder I am exhausted.

however one full day and a half day to go, so lets get them over and done with.


bits of crickety news, as it is announced that Ben Duckett will have no part in the Lions tour to the West Indies.

Craig Overton is a doubt for the Boxing Day test, due to a rib injury.

Eoin Morgan  extends his Middlesex stay

and the ECB has set about 'ground- breaking' changes to their governance. Its the using of the words 'ground-breaking' thats scares me!!!

whats it all about?

typical ECB babble, they are reducing the amount of the directors on the board ( more port for the rest!)  and this 'ground breaking' change in governance will change the face of English cricket, making the board  more representative of the whole game.
According to Colin Graves!

well now!!!

What trickery is this????

What plot does his Greveship thicken here.

I foresee 12 CC matches coming and a full season of T20 .


OK that is unkind, but I am not sure how ditching one director is groundbreaking, noticeably there will now be no County club representatives.....................

and there it is!

There we have it!

We all know how this is going to pan out.

you mark my words!


oh yes and apparently 30% of the board will be female too

Quill to paper as I apply for some of the 30%.

Ok off to do the full time thing now that I have had a mini rant





No comments :