Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 December 2017

we are here




Morninng all , no time for picture this morning as I am using the lapdog of the sister dame Didi.
we arrived in the Champagne Region last evenning and headed straight too the bar to sample the local fare.
Our journey went smoothly until we were put off the train one stop from the airport, due to an incident further along the line towards Paris.

However 30 mins later a train took us and I headed to the Gare du nord.

From there a pleasant walk throughh Paris to the Gare du L'est and meet up with the Dame, who was (sacre bleu) in Marks and Spencer!!!!!
She was buying (mon dieu) crunchy peanut butter and Marmite!!!!

then onto the Troyes train and arrived at chateau Didi deux as it got dark.

I have no cricket news as I  have not had time to check and we are about to head out to the shops,



I was very sad to hear that the beautiful Jess went over the rainbow bridge yesterday.
A beautifull dog she was and loved very much.
she is now ruunning free of pain.

I hope to be back on here before Pere Noel arrives

have a great day



 






No comments :