Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Oh dear!



HEWWO EWERYBOD!!!!

It is I, Pink Hippo, and I is witing de blog today as de Momma is not £2,000 ( she say she not two grand).

She got de temperature fing and de snotty nose and de wunny eyes and lots of uver horridable stuff plus de chuffing smoke larm decided to start squeaking wery wery early and waked us all up. There were some sweary words I can tell you! so besty that I does de blog today and she get a lie in.

Noos from de world of stick and ball now.

Well dat lad Ben Duckett is to have surgery on a finger injury, his woes continue.He will miss the start of the domestic stick and ball season.

Sussex have signed Afghanistan leg spinner Rashid Khan for the first half of the T20 as long as he gets visa etc, he been playing in de Big Bash wecently, de momma say it all a bit incestuous. I no know what dat mean but she must be wight!

Essex are stwenfening the T20 side for the season as they sign Adam Zampa.
It all going off in T20 land me finks.

And dat is twue today as in a few hours Ingerland will be up against Australia in the Tri Series tournament, De Momma say she be listening at her desk, but looking at de state of her I fink she be closing de office door and having 40 winks.


It wery chilly here but we no got snow even tho it twied wery hard yesterday. De momma is super glad bout dis.

I hopes you like de picture of me in my Xmas jumpy, also in de picture is me  fwend Miss Sybil who goes ewery where wif us helping to raise awareness for Huntingtons. We will be taking Miss Sybil wif us through out the season so come and say hewwo to her if you see us.

Right I hear de Momma snorwing and fink it time to make her wakes up.


But before I go I have to say dat yesterday we got de wery sad news dat de lovely Wesley  had gone over de wainbow bwidge,
We are all wery sad here at de Chateau.
We all hopes dat he finds our Jess and dey can wun awound together and 'kill' tennis balls.

Hopefully old lazy bones will be feeling more like herself  and be back here tomowwow.

Happy Wednesday, it de mid of week peeps!




No comments :