Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 June 2018

Another week begins




It's Monday and the start of  two full on weeks, What the end result of these two weeks will be is anyone's guess ( I have given up losing sleep and mulling it over), time to face it head on.

England  won the test at Headingley and drew the 2 match series.
Interesting to hear Joe Root have a different script and talk about 'papering over cracks'!
His comments of showing how good and skillful they were in their own conditions had me baffled. They played in their own conditions last weekend did they not?. Or was he referring to Headingley?

He did say that they showed how good a team they are.

they move on to a match against Scotland.

Notts were here in the North East yesterday as they took on Durham.......and won.

They now face Derbyshire in a huge match to see them  through.
Defeat will sadly mean the end of the road for the current champions.

Tomorrow sees the Roses match at Old Trafford, now that is a must win for my boys.

This week is one day cricket busy as we move on to the next stages.

Hampshire have qualified after beating Glamorgan by 4 wickets. Gareth Berg  showing his form again.

Well all the rain has done wonders for the garden, even the lawns which look greener than they have in the last few weeks.

And the weather does not look so good today, so I am dressing for the worse and hope that it improves.

Well that's all folks.

It may be intermittent for the next couple of weeks, I'm unsure if I will make it every morning.

I will try but if not I'll be back soon.




No comments :