Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 June 2018

Back to it.



New week, new challenges, however after a very restful day yesterday its time to get on with them.


I spent the day in the garden, I was listening to the cricket, both the county championship game at Taunton and the England game in Scotland.

what a game that was!

with Callum MacLeod hitting an unbeaten 140 it was going to be interesting to see how England responded.
good old Jonny and one of his wonder centuries, how could we lose?

Well I guess everyone is wondering that.

yes it all slipped and we went from 220-2 to 276-7.

a rally at the end brought us to within 6 runs. of the Scotland target.

Not to be, and after another captain gave rubbish excuses 'not the finished article', I can only wonder when it will be finished.


Nottingham were not having a good day either as they all out for  134. However 2nd innings and overnight on 112-0, should make for some good listening today.

well I'm off to start my week and see how much I can get sorted and packed up in the office.

It looks as if it is going to be a glorious day so a spot of lunchtime sunbathing may be in order..

Tonight, I also need to get the tent out of the garage and give it an airing ready for my weekend away.

lots to do!

have a good one





No comments :