Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 June 2018

Big day



So its Thursday and its a big day for the boys, as they head out to the crease for day 2 against Hampshire.

I had my heart in my mouth at 11.30am yesterday as they slumped to 21-3 and lots of questions being about Lees place on the team as he went for a duck, closely followed by Pujara, who still has to show his worth for us.
It took a fabulous century by Gazza to put us on track and with a cracking 79 & 39 by Brook and TLJL, they went to bed with 315 runs on the board and 7 men back in the hutch.

There was some outstanding bowling by Dale 'The Stare' and I was kept up to date ( and got some fab photos) from 'James Bond' who is undercover at the ground for me.
Yes Moneypenny was a very happy girl as she toddled off to bed last night.

There is everything to play for here lads and I know that you an do this!

We have apparently drafted in a batting coach, I think this answers a lot of questions we had about this side of the team.

I will be keeping a beady eye on the Rose Bowl today.


I went off to the pub quiz last night and answered the only cricket question, I though it was easy but we were the only team with the correct answer.

now I must head off to the office and get things into further order.


its Thursday, the weekend is so close I can hear the champagne cork popping..
have a good one






No comments :