Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 June 2018

Its a blowy one!



well they forecast high winds form 3am until 3pm today, and sure a eggs is eggs, at 3am my curtains took to life and were flapping around. I have now been awake since then. Its a little bit calmer now, but very grey skies.


I laid awake mulling over the day which saw England make hard work of a win, and also saw Australia field Michael Neser, someone that I have been banging on about for a couple of seasons.

The ECB released some of their England players for todays knock out stages of the One Day Cup. As standard and to be expected, none of the Yorkshire boys were released. However this is the day that TLJL steps up and scores a century ( mystic lainey predicts).
No pressure there Jack!

No Hoddy though!

I will be tuned into that match.

Come on boys you can do this!

Busy day at the office as the 'office bug' does the rounds again and claims another two.
Due to the nature of the work we do and where with most of us being on water sites at times, it is not possible to even think of comiing into work.

I am currently holding it off.

Hopefully it will stay like that.


Ah well a very short one, I do have a lot to say but it will have to wait a little bit longer.


have a good one!








No comments :