Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 June 2018

The weekend is looming



Well it's Friday another week over and three weeks until 'D' Day. its all busy and trying to get things organised.
It is also bacon butty Friday and the birthday of  Graham one of the chemical engineers.
So bacon buttys ( mushroom for me) and cake.

The office babies Teddy and James are both doing well and we are receiving regular updates and pictures. We have two very proud Dads.

Very proud is how I am feeling this morning ( that and totally exhausted), my boys won again yesterday, but despite my pleas, they insist on making us all sweat.
I am worried about my beloved Hoddy , he seems to have disappeared into the same black cricketing hole as Commando Boy!

WHERE'S HODDY????

Worcestershire saw themselves into the semi finals and Nottinghamshire had a storming win over Derbyshire.

And then there is Dale 'the stare' Steyn.
be still my beating heart!!
He is over here to replace the injured Hashim Amla.
and he is at none other than  besty county in the south, Hampshire.

Southampton here I come!.

He is up there in my top 5 current bowlers.

The weekend is nearly upon us and I'm off to get the half say out of the way and make a start, ( washing and  house work!

have a great day


No comments :