Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 September 2018

Big week 1



S its the start of a big week and although I will not have my perfect dream team on the field I am waiting for the team news to see if my 'little ' dream team are playing.
Its a big game and time to really get behind the boys.

Come on Yorkshire.

There is still much to play for and I know that we can get these two matches under our belt and  make good.

My white rose in the extensive grounds of the chateau is still blooming so I am taking this as a good sign.



yesterday was a busy day and I managed to get all the things done that I had planned with the exception of steam cleaning a rug, I have decided to save that excitement for one night this week!

The chutney shelf is overflowing and I am sorted with the needs for Xmas hampers, next stop christmas cakes.
Every year I make them , this year when I have priced up everything, I have been slightly shocked by how much the ingredients have gone up, would it be cheaper to buy from M & S?
Well probably but they won't be made to my secret recipe.

I have realised that sometimes homemade is not always the cheaper option.
I discussed this with my friend who has set up her own business recycling fabrics into more usable things.

She said that she doesn't even get the minimum wage per hour on the cost of her makes. If she added that onto the price no one would buy.


Ah well as there is very little crickety news I am heading off on the 167  to take on the week.


Have a good one.




No comments :