Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 September 2018

It's Final's Day




Well its here the day that I love despite not being a fan of T20.

I do however love the mascot race which  is usually good fun.

My boys didn't get through but there is still plenty of cricket to watch, I'm backing Worcester this year ( so that's kiss of death for them).

Yesterday my 2nd XI boys were playing a friendly against Surrey day one  had been abandoned  leaving the boys to go wild in Guildford ( if you can do such a thing).

 I have been searching for the full match report but as yet it is not up on the Yorkshire CCC website, so here is the news.

TLJL, sorry, TALJL  scored 115 no!!!!


And that is the end of the report!!!

To say that I am over the moon for Jack is an understatement!

Underplayed and underrated this season, in my opinion!

I have some chores to do before the day is dedicated to cricket.

Im off to buy wool.................I wonder what that will turn into?

Happy Finals Day and good luck to all teams


And a special call out to Jemima and Steve off to Berlin for a little trot round the city!
I'm in total awe of them both, dedicated marathon runners.



No comments :