Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 September 2018

New week. Endings and beginnings


New week and lots going on.

This week will see me saying goodbye to one part of my life and also making a new start in another.
A busy,interesting and full on week.

Busy day today for England as day 4 starts with Cooky still at the crease and on 46.
I'm sure we all hope he goes out with a century.

My boys are in action after a draw against Notts last week.
They are putting out a very young team, showing what we will be seeing next season.

As we also said goodbye to Rafiq at the weekend I do wonder if there will be one or two more leavers.

It's plain to see the off season is going to be a huge team building exercise.

Well I need to head off to see what my team have been up to whilst I was away.

It feels like I've never been away. Roll on next week 4 days cricket at Headingley. The last home game of the season.

Now where exactly did that time go?




No comments :