Powered By Blogger

Thursday 13 September 2018

When a picture paints a thousand words



yesterday morning a picture popped up on my facebook memories and it stopped me in my tracks. It was a picture taken by Hoddy in the dressing room and balcony at Lords 3 years ago. It stopped me in my tracks and caused a few tears, there they were, the dream team, my boys. Winning the County Championship for the 2nd consecutive year,

Times have changed and we move on as have, or will be, some of the players in the picture. That's the nature of the game, however for a few moments I was back in 2015 reliving the absolute delight I felt as we were champions.

It will happen again and it won't be long either.

Today however the 2018 dream team need to go  out early and do their thing, we need 3 more wickets for 16 match winning points.

Come on lads I'm right there with you.

Funny thing, the #galeout gang and name callers of the team seem to be a bit quiet.
#onlysingwhenwe'rewinning


Over at Chester le Street, Durham pulled off a win which dented the hopes of Sussex that they would go up.
With Dizzys form, they will go up,  not win at finals day, skip a year and then win the county championship.
Not a prediction just what happened at Yorkshire.

Essex though are close to winning at Notts, Notts need 9 wickets in the first 9 balls to make me a happy bunny.
Come on Big Luke!!!

I popped in to see  my old school friend Debbie last night a she has set up her own business. Amazing things are being created out of charity shop buys, what a fabulous way to recycle.

Today however is full on busy so that I can get away next week to spend time with Jim.

So best get off to do my thing.

Happy Thursday


Come on Yorkshire




No comments :