Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 December 2018

Another week begins



So  the first week of December begins and I am lying in bed listening to howling wind and rain lashing off the windows, seems to be a fair old storm going on out there and my desire to turn over, click on the electric blanket is such an appealing thought..........so best get this blog finished before I seriously consider doing just that.

I shouldn't really be tired, as I spent most of yesterday in my dressing gown, lying around watching rubbish TV, then got showered, put clean PJ's on and  watched more rubbish TV before heading off to bed.
Actually I did managed to pack up some of  my mini xmas hampers so that I can get them in the post this week, but that was the sum total of my Sunday.
It doesn't hurt once in a while to have a proper day off, and I am still trying to shake off the dreaded lurgy which refuses to disappear.

So lets see what has been happening in cricket land.

Northants have signed Temba Bavuma for 8 County championship games, which is a bit of a scoop.

Lancashire have been reshuffling their back room staff.

Yorkshire are still looking for a batting coach.

England have reduced the residency requirement to 3 years, because obviously we don't have enough home born talent.

Travis Head has said that they Australian bowlers who can 'do the job' against Kohli. Read into that what you will!!!
And the first test starts in Adelaide on 6th December.

So time to get out and start the week, and its a some week, firstly 'Richard Tator' is on holiday and  the office will be a much brighter place this week, we have a lot to get organised  and a couple of new projects to  get moving.
I also have a lot of personally this week and next, lets hope that some good comes out of it all.


Well time to head off, have a great Monday.






No comments :