Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 December 2018

Damp grey Sunday



So its a damp grey day here in the North East of blighty and I am already wondering how I will get all the washing dry.
I am however well on with the icing of the Xmas cakes and getting myself sorted ready for 3 weeks time, where has the year gone?

My dislike of the 100 ball game is over shadowed by my immense dislike of T10, what is that all about?
What next T5?
Talk about dumbing down cricket, this is actually making a mockery of the cricket in general.Hence my call for a change of faces in the ECB. My call was for the love of the game and all that it represents.
Of course there are those who don't agree, but when you are criticised by someone who you wouldn't back in the call to have Andrew Gale removed as coach at Yorkshire it makes you think.
I do not have double standards.
my call for Graves & co to be ousted was for the love of the county championship game which is obviously on its way out if these lot have their way.

I do not make my calls based on personal reasons.

I love cricket, I love the county championship, I want to see it succeed.

I appreciate that the franchise will bring much needed money into the clubs nominated to have franchises, however, at what other cost?

I know that a lot of members at my beloved Yorkshire will not attend these games, so what will the turnstile revenue be?

well that is something that we will have to wait and see.

And as for the 'adult' who resorted to name calling...............well that speaks for itself really.

And now I am off to make a spot of breakfast and do some knitting.

Have a great Sunday.



No comments :