Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 December 2018

late start



its a late start today and although I had a decent sleep ( with some cricket in the background) I am totally exhausted this morning.

however lots to do and best to get on with it.

In cricket Australia have a mountain to climb tomorrow, although I have to say that they ate showing some spirit.

Great to see that Joe Root has signed a 3 year contract with Yorkshire, we may not see much of him, but he is staying close to his roots ( excuse the pun).

With the start of the BBL imminent, it is interesting to read that the IPL is causing havoc with fixtures. Wonder what the franchise will do when it lands here.

I had a full on busy day which included bumping into a very old friend, although we have been in regular contact via facebook, I haven't seen him in over 30 years.As it should always be with true friends, it was if I had only seen him yesterday and we laughed so much.
Our paths have taken different routes, but he hasn't changed a bit, although he did say I was terribly posh!!! ( and still as mad as a box of frogs).

today is mainly about wrapping things up to get to the post office and start the final push for Xmas.

New Year is just around the corner and I know its going to be a good one.

happy Sunday

No comments :