Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Midweek and struggling







Oh my dog!!!

I am totally and utterly worn out!

I really want to turn over and go back to sleep and for those of you that know me, you will know that this is not like me at all.

I am hoping that the new year will see me feeling more like myself and less like the bed monster I am slowly turning into.

I'm guessing that the lurgy and work events are not helping, I know that a lot of my gang at work are feeling the same.

I need lots of R & R.

And it seems that I am getting it in the cricket way as I cannot find any news which is of interest.
Australia and India do not take to the field until Friday.

It was interesting to see that after David 'smugmug' Warner was signed up for the BPL, it  seems that Steve Smiths place is in jeopardy.
He was selected as a replacement, but his inclusion came after the draft which is against BPL laws. The matter has been sent to the Bangladesh cricket board.

The lists are out for the IPL auction which takes place on the 18th. Interesting to see Steve Finn's name on the list. My guess is that he gets snapped up and then is crocked and spends the games on the bench. Just a hunch on his previous overseas tours.

Its super cold and frosty this morning and I am still in my bed typing this.
The mornings are pitch black and I for one cannot wait for the 21st, after that it is summer!!! well nearer to summer!!!

Oh well time to hoist the bulk into action.

I will be needing my thermals today I guess.

Have a great Wednesday, only 2 more getty ups until I can have a lie in.









No comments :