Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 December 2018

What a week!







Well its only Wednesday and I already have had a full week or so it feels. There have been so many  twists and turns over the last 2 days that I am totally exhausted.

Lets see how today pans out.
Upside one of my old London workmates is up here on business and we are meeting up after I finish in the salt mines for coffee and a chat before he heads off to Cheshire.
That really is something to look forward to.

Ahhh I see that the 'disciplonary' hearing for Stokes and Hales will be taking place this week, yes that will be interesting ....................not!

Slapped wrist, small fine and  then handshake and pat on back, I forsee.
They can hardly do anything , Stokes found not guilty, Hales not charged by police and the whole thing nearly 18 months ago.


As the build up to the Australia v India first test counts down, teams are being talked about, with Australia debuting Marcus Harris and Peter Handscomb being brought back at the expense of Mitchell Marsh.
Interesting to see how the new line up stands up to India.

That all kicks off tomorrow ( or midnight on the radio here).

well today would have been my wonderful Daddy's birthday, he loved his birthday just like I do!
I hope that he is having a little party up there with Mum and the Gibo's and Granny Annie et al.

December and January are very tough months for me, and not just because they are cold and miserable!
the last and the first month of the year have become the months that I dislike the most due to the sadness that surrounds them within the family.
Christmas has only just reappeared in the Chateau in the last few years. 6 Christmas's being filled with extreme sadness and loss.
So I am giving it a real Christmassy try this year, and as such I raise my Christmas mug ( Wallace and Gromit 'Cool Yule' this morning), I have to say that I need a bit of merriment in my life at the moment!

Roll on Xmas Day and having my 5.15am Martini!

have a cracking day and wrap up warm. its flipping freezing out there! ( as noted at 5.30am when I out the recycling out!)





No comments :