Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 March 2019

end of the working week


So its Friday and its the end of the working week, its also the start of good things.

Yesterday I headed of to do secret stuff with my partner in crime Grandad John, and what an afternoon we had.
We laughed and chatted and mingled and had a thoroughly enjoyable time, the only thing that we didn't do was drink  the free gin and beer, which was due to the fact that we were both driving!

I want to say a huge thank you to John for coming with me, it was very much appreciated.

And so now I take on my next challenge.

The team that no one rated a couple of years ago, Afghanistan, have once again made their claim as they beat Ireland in an ODI opener.

I think that they are a team  to watch.

And I am keeping this short today as I have lots to do.
And tomorrow I am having visitors.

Now that is something that I am really looking forward to it.

Happy Friday I'm off to see big Al

Oh and I have another resignation on my desk.................


No comments :