Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 March 2019

friends






Well its Sunday and  I'm here blogging instead of having a day of rest, well I had that yesterday, so here I am.
Washing is done and dried ( yesterday) lunches are made for the week ( yesterday) and today will be a real rest day.

The past few days, have shown me what wonderful friends I have, Thursday saw me out with Grandad John, and Friday/ Saturday brought up more fabulous friends, who have given me huge encouragement and help  with  my secret stuff.
And the secret stuff, is remaining firmly that, those who know, know because I trust them implicitly.

Yesterday also saw a visit from Carole and Philip ( fabulous friends)and an afternoon of laughs. It was just what I needed, laughter really is the best medicine.

I  think myself very lucky to have some of the most wonderful friends,never underestimate the power of friendship.


I watched the cricket until it became too painful. I'm so not sure why we lack consistency, I'm hoping that  we improve.
I certainly don't want to hear ' we have to learn from this', ' we will learn from our mistakes' or the newest one, 'We didn't adapt'.

Today will mainly be about  watching South Africa in ODI action, and doing secret stuff.

Wishing  you all a very happy and peaceful Sunday,








No comments :