Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 March 2019

Half day Fry up day



Oh thank goodness it is Fry Up Day, I'm shattered, however no peace for the wicked as I head off to view 2 houses after work, before going back to the Chateau to change and head out for dinner.

I think that I may be having a lay in tomorrow!

Good plan, probably won't happen.

So lets see what is happening in cricket.

Well now, David Willey the sometime Tyke, has been discussing Jofra Archer's fast track to the England team, he seems to think that it will disturb the combination of the team.
More like ( as I said the other day) really started to upset the apple cart.
Yes their will be plenty of 'i's' in team shortly as everyone will have a view on the inclusion....................especially if it means their exclusion.
Goodness me what is the world coming to if Willey ( to name just one) had to return to  the County he was so desperate to 'play for' ( to be nearer his then girlfriend some cynics might say).
Every man for himself now I think.


News from Yorkshire that they will not be appointing an overseas player before the start of the season, with Pillans and Olivier on side we are looking strong.

I am really excited for the start of the season, and will be seeing more of all the squads playing this season.

Always good to show support for the upcoming players.

Well its time to head off to see 'Big Al' and put the breakfast order. The list is getting shorter.

Have a great day, its nearly the weekend.




No comments :