Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 March 2019

Happy Monday






Well its Monday and time to look ahead to this week, try to put a positive spin on it.
After a busy weekend, I think that I need to go to work for a rest, although no chance of that!

So Saturday was a cold wet day and I did all the jobs that I had to do and then got ready to party.
I had told myself, not to party too hard as I had the house viewing the next morning.
A great evening was had by all, I got dropped off at home a little wobbly, and very tired.

And then fast forward to 6am when I got a 2 messages from friends in South Africa, one in Cape Town and one on Jo'berg. Well that was the end of my lie in. After a phone conversation with Cape Town, I got up and ready to go and 2nd view the house.

So eldest sister came too, and she thought much the same as me.
Perfect for me, work to be done, ( as could be seen better now that it is empty), and just what I am looking for.
So just hoping for a quick sale here, which hasn't been helped by the idiots who smashed the For Sale sign on Friday night and then completely destroyed it on Saturday!

Quick trip to town, coffee with the sister and then home to go back to bed for an hour.........only to have a call from Jo'berg!
Obviously I was not meant to have extra sleep.

And then there was cricket and all fanfare to announce the return of the cheats.
Yes Smith and Warner are back, apparently welcomed with open arms.
Good luck to them, they are not going to have it easy when they play I guess.


South Africa won the One Day series 5-0, albeit in the last game, byDuckworth Lewis.

And so back to today, its dry and the sun is up.
I have a lot to do at work this morning and then things to do after work, its all set to be a busy work, especially on the home front.

Have a great day.

Don't let anyone dull your sparkle.



No comments :