Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 March 2019

here we are again







It's Monday and it has tried to snow over night. Not a great sight when you open the blinds, I must say though that the howling wind and the cold all managed to make for a disturbed night, which I usually call 'Sunday night syndrome'.
Never mind, another week starts.


The weekend has been productive in a 'not leave the house ' type of way, the cold weather ( who would believe that 2 weekends ago I was sitting in the garden sunbathing)  made it more of a 'lying on the sofa ' kind of weekend.
The usual, washing, cooking and cleaning happened, as well as watching cricket ( SA), sorting out early cricket fixtures and checking emails.

England beat the West Inides in the T20, although I have to say I didn't watch this as I was sorting out things for today.

One thing I am sure of is that come the World Cup we are not really going to be writing off  the West Indies

Kane Williamson the teeny tiny sometime temporary Tyke, has been scanned for a shoulder injury.
Worrying times for New Zealia.

Yorkshire are currently in South Africa,however they unveiled their #onerose video last night and I have to say between, goosebumps and tears it was outstanding.
Whether done in house or otherwise, it really was a rally cry to fans to get behind the team.

And now I have to get behind the wheel of the car and  head to the office.

Its a job and it pays the mortgage,so best get on with it.
Have a great start to the week.

 

No comments :