Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 March 2019

It's raining , it's pouring



And these will be the order of the day today I think!

I am up and dressed and about to set off on another house viewing having seen 2 yesterday, one could be moved straight into and the other needed work. Both were in the 'new' area of the town, today I am looking in the old town where I currently live.

Exciting times!

And not just on the house front.

The secret stuff is not so secret now and I want to say a huge thank you to my lovely friends who have helped me on this journey.
Roll on the season is all I can say.

Shock news that Ramps has been dropped as batting coach by England, and with the Ashes round the corner too!.

Didn't see that coming!

OH MY GOD!!!!

I have just looked out of the window and it is snowing!!!!!

I  certainly did not see that coming!!!!!

Well I suppose I did with the said cricket season just around the corner!!!!

I think that I will have to cut this short as I have lots to do  and now there is snow!

Have a great day where ever you are and keep warm and safe.

Happy Saturday

No comments :