Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Making strides




So its Tuesday and already I am making headway with my other stuff, its a shame I cannot work the same magic in the world of water.


There is  flurry of interest in the Chateau, meaning that I have to have a search again for Residencia Robinson, so off to view a couple at the weekend.
I have to say that the 2nd worst agents in Ladylaineyville are really as bad as I thought. After explaining I gave them a key so they could do viewings, due  to my working hours,they arranged for ME to do one at 5.45pm ( without consulting me)
Well the chuffing chance of me being anywhere even remotely close to the Chateau at 5.45pm is about as likely as my hydrangeas being fed with rocking horse poo!
Seriously how hard is it to get people to listen and retain information?
Likewise she arranged for me to see a house in Ladylaineyville at 5.15pm Thursday after I repeated the above..
I rest my case!

In the world of cricket I see that Morne Morkel *faints and then comes round* has  signed to return to Surrey again this season.
Well we have Olivier and Pillens, and I am happy with that!!

Morkel,who is  now living in Australia could qualify as a local player for BBL20-21 ( yes they are talking about that already), he has said that it is now his home.

And lots of talk in Australia still about Aaron Finch and his form.
 I'm not sure why I keep reading it, its a bit boring. Hes not playing well, give him a break and let him get his head together.

I realise that for quite a while now the blogs have been a bit on the miserable side with the work front.
I wish I could say that it is getting better, sadly its not, so I plod on.
However I am going to refrain from boring you with the ups and downs of turbidity.

Its nearly the cricket season and just over 2 weeks to the AGM!!!!

I think that I must be the only person to get really excited about the AGM.






No comments :