Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Mid week



Midweek and now on the run down to the weekend.

it was super busy last night  at the Chateau as I was on the phone chatting to the the lovely Paul, about all things to do with my secret stuff.

Due to a flurry of request to view the chateau, I ran the hoover over, flicked a duster round and prepared for who ever they are bringing through the door.

I also checked out some properties on't interweb, and have now got some viewings set up.
Surprisingly I am struggling to view a house with only 2 bedrooms so at the moment it looks as if I may once again have a dressing room!(but not an office).

I didn't even manage to watch the cricket, which we apparently won, I say apparently as I heard it briefly on the news this morning but have not had time to read the cricket news online.
Right just checked it and Jonny B hit 68 and got MOM.

The  hype surrounding Jofra Archer continues, its to be hoped that he can live up to it.

Also thanks to the friend who messaged me last night asking how I was, I know you read the blog, it meant a lot, its been a tough start to the year but it can only get better.

Its going to be a busy day, there are  meetings with the regional water board, so I am keeping this short and  have to head off.

Have a great Wednesday.




No comments :