Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Midweek






Talk about tired!!! I have had the worst nights sleep, due to high winds whipping round the chateau, even the birds have had the sense to stay in bed this morning.

No cold windy weather  for Yorkshire and Notts as they are having a jolly in South Africa ahead of the new season.
Although they had some rain which will make them feel more at home.

More changes to the format of cricket is proposed as it is looking as if there will now be a clock at the end of the over to help put an end to slow over rates in test matches, imagine the excitement!

Yesterday marked a year since we are Yorkshire lost our beloved Cally, it is still sad to think that we will never hear his voice again. However he will always be remembered to us all. I had a chuckle about at some of his great stories.
What a great man.



I went to view a house last night and it appeared that the agency had not booked this with the owner, I got to see it, and it is on the list of maybes, has a garden without any lawns so that is a huge hit. Two more to see this week, one of which, if it lives up to the blurb about it might be just perfect.

Hopefully today will be the same, although I doubt it!
I am now off to face the gale force winds and what ever has blown onto my desk.

Have a great day.


No comments :