Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 March 2019

Monday again






Well here we are again at Monday and I am exhausted due to what I have now come to call 'Sunday night syndrome'.
I am tired,I go to bed and then lie awake until a couple of hours before  getting up time, when I fall into a deep sleep. I now am trying to drag myself out of bed!
However I think that I  may be on the road to solving it, as I was lying awake in the wee small hours I decided to get up and do something constructive, so I set up an appointment to go back for some hypnotherapy. I did it last year and it was very beneficial. I will be hopefully in a more relaxed state at the end of the week.

Yesterday was a very relaxed day, I called in on my chum Chris who was celebrating her birthday, then went out to catch up with more chums and have a spot of lunch, before back home to catch up on 'Greys Anatomy'.

And then there was cricket............yes indeed.

WOW!!!!  South Africa winning the ODI by 8 wickets with Faf not out on 112.
Yep as I said last week, do not underestimate them.

It looks as if England are going to give Jofra Archer a try out before the World Cup and  as this will upset the apple cart slightly it should make for interesting watching, how hard will places be fought for?

I see that in Australia there is much talk about the form of Aaron Finch. Even talk of whether to drop him now or in the middle world cup. None of which will do Finch any good.
Maybe he does need a break away from the cricket roller coaster, but I guess you could say this for any International player.

With the full madness that is the IPL rapidly approaching, I wonder how this will affect International players, and I'm not talking in the bank balance department.

All the talk about players, playing too much cricket and being tired on tour etc, seems to go out of the window when there is big money on offer. Franchise cricket has a lot to answer for.

I am off now to the wacky world of waste water, I wonder what this week holds for us all.

I know for sure that the commute home will not have improved any.

Oh well off we go, have a good day.

No comments :