Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 March 2019

Time to get organised







Well here we are at Thursday and I have managed to get the last things in the bag for next week, as well as run the hoover and flick the duster over the Chateau for the viewing on Saturday morning. Yes it was all go last night.

I've also been approached about another job..................and  I'm glad that I am going away as it will give me time to consider whether to jump from this ship.
I can see that lots of changes may all happen at once.


 Harry Gurney it was announced that he had 'retired' from County Championship cricket to concentrate on the white ball game.
Well, no he hasn't 'retired' he has turned his back on the game that got him where he is today in search of fame and riches in other formats ( obviously hoping that he will get a '100' contract).

Good luck mate, have fun with the 'elite'.

Wonder how long before he does a 'Rashid'?

Plans have been made for the away match at Nottingham, I am driving down Friday evening, and going to the match Saturday and Sunday. I am super excited about this.

However there are a few weeks to go before this happens so best get on and face the day.

We have a blue sky, jet trails and singing birds, it makes you realise that cricket is just around the corner.

have a great day where ever you are.



No comments :