Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 March 2019

time to take the bull by the horns



Another day another dollar as the saying goes, and this is how I am thinking about everyday at work now, its sad that there is no pleasure in your daily grind, but thats life I guess.

I have got a viewing on the chateau this weekend, luckily I will be away in Leeds so I will leave them to it. I have everything crossed that it goes well so that I can finally move and start a new chapter.


The IPL is  set to make its appearance, the game that has unintentionally sounded the death knell for County cricket here in the UK. I am still to be convinced that it is the right thing here in the UK, everyone I know that loves cricket is not for the franchise format coming here.
Will I be going to see any matches when it finally arrives?
I can honestly say no I won't!


Yorkshire seem to be doing OK in there matches in South Africa, I suggest though that they don;t put the thermals away yet.


All of @weareteamben are getting very excited about the season and all that it may hold for our young star, its exciting to be part of the start of a young players cricket life.

Lets get the week over, the AGM done and let the cricket season commence.

have a great day.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons!


No comments :