Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 June 2017

Another week begins



Time to polish off the tiara and get myself off to the office for the penultimate Monday....................how on earth has that come around so quickly????!!!!

June is not being very 'flaming' here in the North East at the moment and it is another cold and chilly one so I am preparing for arctic conditions in the office, that is something that I will not miss at all!

Yesterday was a cricket Sunday and to be honest I am thinking that if like me you were backing South Africa you will have been very disappointed!.

They just did not seem to play with any kind of determination. My beloved Abraham Benjamin also continued with his run of poor form. I am reading today though that he wants to remain as Captain. I am thinking that he needs to step up now!

Well done to India  who played a blinder.



And talking about playing a blinder, down in Taunton, the Yorkie boys were doing their stuff. Captain GB nearly got another century but ran out of partners on 98,  this however put them in a good position.
Patto then stepped up to the mark and took 3 wickets before stumps, Matthew Waite taking another to add to his FC haul.

Somerset need 160runs to win and we need 6 wickets.

come on you boys!


Today I can listen to Sri Lanka v Pakistan whilst I am working through the O & M's! at least  it will drown out the continued arguing of the office boys.

I am hoping that my 'spy' at Taunton keeps me up to date with what is happening.
And that's it for today!

I am heading off to the A1 now.

Have a great Monday









No comments :