Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 November 2014

So is it a Durham Day?




The plan is to go to Durham today, but we are forgoing this. Much as we love Durham, We are going to rescue  Dame Didi and eldest monster child nephew Lord Christophe and take them to the train station.  And also although the sun is shining it is still too cold for a south African who spends much of his time in Brazil!!!!! Confused???? Yep me too!!!!!


OMG super Tyke T20 player Arron Finch was very nearly seriously hurt in an incident with pyrotechnics at the T20 against South Africa. He went to retrieve a ball form the boundary when a 'flame thrower' went off vry close to him

Now to be honest when they have these at Durham the scary thing is the heat that you can feel coming off them, and we are sitting a good way from them.
To be honest they do not add anything to the game, so do they really need to be there at all??


I am feeling a little delicate and not because of the elbow, my head feels like it is going to fall off, way too much vino last night!!!


So what will we do when we have been to Darlington, well Philip wants to watch rugby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UUGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! I think I will be poking sticks in my eyes much more fun!!!!

Sorry this is late and short, I feel pretty poorly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments :