Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 February 2015

Thank goodness its Thursday!!!




Happy Thursday!!! Yes it is  nearly the end of the working week and I for one am so jolly glad that I am fair spinning round in my office chair here at the Chateau.

It's seems to have been a long old week!!!

And it is nearly the weekend and nearly the start of the cricket World Cup, wooohooo cricket , cricket and more cricket. That's something that I 'likey'.


I am not 'likeying' the fact that after a great innings by little Joey Root, England lost their last warm up match against Pakistan, it was a 'tense' match, but that aside I think that England need a jolly good team talk. the score was  England 250-8 after 50 overs. Pakistan 252-6 after 48.5 overs.

Good news on the cricket equipment front as  Masuri a British based firm have developed a helmet which should give batsmen maximum protection. All of this is in light of the tragic death of Philip Hughes at the end of last year, after he was struck  on the back of the neck by a ball. The freak accident sent shock waves through the whole of the cricket community. hopefully this helmet will give batsmen peace of mind, although it is yet to reach production stage.


Fantastic news from My tykes is that a further two 'boys' have extended their contract with the champions. Jack Leaning and Will Rhodes  have both signed to the end of 2017 ( just like His Royal Ryanness). And that is fantastic news for I Lady Lainey.

Other fantastic news is that I am off on a little jaunt tomorrow evening to the heady eights of Barnsley!!! Ehh upp!!! Barnsley thou says!!!!
Well yes, I am off to meet besty ex Hants friend  for a catch up.
I have never been to Barnsley, so that's an expedition. who says I do not see the world!!!!

Well I have a pile of paperwork on my desk which is awaiting  my attention.

Oh joy!!!
And lets hope that none of the boys had beans last night, I could not stand another day of 'trumping competition'.

I'm a Lady don't you know!!!!!





No comments :