Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 September 2015

How do I top yesterday's blog?



well to be honest I can't, so thanks for reading this morning!!!!!!!


hahahaha,  I really can't, and I don't think that I will ever top yesterdays blog and I am late with this one because I decided to have a little lie in after having mojito's and wine with besty friend Francesca last night. What rebels we are, we didn't get home until 10pm!!!!!! and then.........I stayed up until 11pm!!!!

And I am shattered this morning, however the sun has got his hat on, so I am about t hang out the first lot of washing and get lots more done.

Yes you see after living the high life and hobnobbing at Leeds I am now back to the normal life. Washing cooking and cleaning.

I need to get two days work done here at the Chateau, as tomorrow I am hot footing it to my second home of Headingley.

In other crickety type news, Surrey were promoted to the First Division and I wonder if this results in 'he who must not be named in the blog' actually playing for them next season now that they are back in the top flight. I flipping hope not as it may cause me to utter terribly unladylike words, and not appear as 'proper' ad I really am.
Mark my words I think he will be back all next season!
There I have made my prediction and unlike last week at Finals day I fear this will come true.

Lancashire were also promoted which will mean more 'Roses' matches next season!!!

Our first day  of having Trill Boy back from his holiday was as expected, noisy, distracting and a distinct lack of work done by any of the office boys.

Ahhh the joys of the working life.

So back to today, best I am currently typing and talking to Dame Didi and about to get a wriggle on.

Oh my dog i have just remembered that I have to mow the lawns in the extensive grounds of the Chateau


Oh Joy!!!!!








No comments :