Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 December 2015

sleepy Saturday

Its Saturday and I am writing this from the comfort of the spsre bedroom at  my friend Lorraines house. Where I am on dog sitting duties.

The dog is none other than Zena warrior rottweiler who is happily snoring on her bed on my bedroom floor. She is a beauty.

Busy day yesterday. As big boss Simon came up from London  to spread some Xmas cheer.
We had lunch at Bannatynes Hotel where I have to say, the food was once again exceptional.

We then had drinks at a few estanlishments in town. My tipple being coffee as I was driving.

Zena and I then had a lazy night in front of the TV.

I awoke this morning to the news that Australia had beaten the West Indies by an innings snd 212 runs. Well thats not a test!!!!! Thats tip and run!!!!.

You know how much I love my Aussie boys but I also like to see them pushed to their limitsand that didnt happen.


Today I am nipping over to see Eldest Robbo cousin, he who is El Presidenti of Shildon BR CC. And then quick trip to Homebase before chillaxing with the dog.

Sorru for lack of content and cricket news but Zena and I are off for walkies.
Sorry for typos but doing this on my phone but forgot my laptop.

Have a super Saturday see you tomorrow.

No comments :