Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 February 2016

Oh dear!!!



well it is Monday and probably enough  reason to say 'Oh Dear'

however now that it is Monday there are more reason  to say 'Oh Dear'

1.Oh Dear, poor Lady Lainey, I am still struggling with the hideous  coccyx injury which happened on Friday and has blighted my weekend I  can now sort of bend down without passing out which is a plus.

2. Oh Dear to all those friends of mine who chose to spread the news of their undying love for their spouses/ significant others  all over FaceBook, when in the case of some of them I know the truth and cannot believe the garbage that they are posting.

3. Oh Dear to the England cricket team who even though I struggled to get out of bed for 8am yesterday morning, still managed to 'do an England' and let the game and series slip through their fingers.

4. Oh Dear its Monday and I have another 5 days in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office!!!

5. Oh Dear I sound like an old misery when in fact I am just being a  'peanut'

5 Enough  'Oh Dears!!!



lets take England, they had a 2-0 advantage in the ODI series, they were so full of hubris going into the 3rd match and then South Africa decided to up the ante.....................and again and again and so England lost the series 2-3.

What can you say to that!!????


Not a lot really except that the Captain of the team has underachieved, the team have been left with egg on their faces whilst South Africa are chewing the billtong of success, and the upcoming T20 series will be interesting.

I love cricket, I love all things cricket ( apart from he who must not be named in the blog), I love Australian cricket and West Indian Cricket and just cricket really.
I love to write about cricket even if my readers do not agree with my views.

But I do like to see England win..........................................

Well that killed that didn't it???!!!

So back to the week ahead......


I have lots of important work to do on V important documents at work ( see I don't just shout and file my nails)

|I am also heading off to the gym tonight to go swimming as this will not only ease my aching coccyx, it will also make me fell better in myself

And after having a very bad week,last week with various things I intend to put it all behind me and take the new week as a new start.

Lets see how long that lasts!!!


Here's to Monday and the week ahead






No comments :