Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 June 2016

Nearly back to normal




Well after a nap late yesterday afternoon and a decent nights sleep, normal service is resumed here at The Chateau. Yes the washing machine is doing it's thing and I am preparing to go out and collect some elderflowers  to make some 'champagne' for Christmas.

A few years ago I had a production line of this going in the kitchen at former home, Toner Towers I, by the end of that July I had nearly 100 bottles stashed in the garage. The worry was that they might explode ( as some of Dame Didi's  had), they would have taken the flipping roof off.
I am not making 100 bottles this year as I don't have the space to store them!

Anyhooo back to yesterday

After posting a very late blog yesterday I then settled down to watch the T20 match between Notts and Worcs.
It was a very sad day for Sophie and I as neither of our favourite bowlers were playing. However I did get the chance of seeing Commando Boy as he tipped up in the Sky pod to have a chat.

Well it was a bit of a game and  a great result for Soph and the Outlaws as Andre Russell hit some amazing 6's .
The Worcestershire Wonder Boys lost but are still showing that they are a force to be reckoned with.

I then fell asleep and woke up at 7.45pm feeling worse than I had when I nodded off.

Today Yorkshire are in action at Headingley, I cant go due to having washing to do, I am sue that they will do fine without me .

So its a short one for today but I will be back tomorrow with my batteries fully charged.

Having had a 'lightbulb' moment on Friday evening in the  middle of my drinking session I leave you with my thought for the day,


If you are vocal about your principals, stick to them in all parts of your life!

 have a super Sunday



No comments :