Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 July 2016

The sun has got his hat on


and the Blackbirds are having a right old hooley on my roof this morning, they kicked off at 3.30am and are still going strong, I however am flagging and still have 7 hours at Super swanky lady Lainey office to get through!!

I am hoping that the sun is shining at Th Oval today as yesterday after managing only the first session rain blighted my boys attempt at knocking over Surrey.
The score at the end of the day was  95-2

hopefully today we will get  out to play ( probably a spot of footy) and lots of 'yupdates';

Worrying news came through yesterday that Michael Carberry was being rested from the Hampshire squad due to a 'pre existing medical condition.
In 2010 carberry was found to have blood clots on his lung and missed the start of the 2011 season. this however has not been confirmed as the problem.
We wish him well and hope that he is soon fighting fit.

Tonight sees a spot of T20 action as Leicestershire are hosting Nottinghamshire.
Who are at the riverside ground on Friday and I hope to get there to see that game.

However work have sort of scuppered my plans for the rest of the season, most especially my holibobs!
I am hoping that this week something can be sorted as I was feeling pretty cheesed off by the news yesterday!

If the sun continues to shine today there may well be some lawn mowing today when I get home and  there is going to be some super strength  weed killer going down on one part of the extensive grounds  as preparations for the laying of the new patio continues!


well it is super short today as I have little to report on my boys.

Fingers crossed for sunshine and wickets.

come on Yorkshire!



No comments :