Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 30 August 2016

When you cry all the way up the A1



well I think you all know the cause of I, Lady Lainey crying all the way up the A1 by now and also how come there is more ice in the frozen section of Sainsburys today than there was at 9am yesterday morning.

yes we finally got the news, that hardly came as a surprise, that Gillespie the Gallant would be leaving at the end of the season ( 3 weeks ish).

4 seasons have seen a massive change in the club and now  sadly the reign is over.

We wish him well in his future endeavours.

HUGE thanks to Gary Ashton for making me laugh by running a poll for new coach which included

I, Lady Lainey & His Royal Ryanness

&
I, Lady Lainey & Commando Boy.

If it ever came to be the second I would insist he puts his undies on!


Also a massive thanks to Karen Leaning for being a great sport, and making me go the colour of a beetroot.


And so today my boys will be in Hampshire getting ready for their next match.

can the boys make the treble?

I like to think that they can.

I settled down to watch Warwickshire take on Somerset. I wasn't really that interested but put my money on Somerset.

Well you all know that was kiss of death, and the One day final will be between Surrey and Warwickshire.

Hmmmm!!!

And today, well it's back to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office to see what my desk is like and try to wade through  the whole lot of  'work' that the office boys will have pretended to do whilst I was away.

 tonight????  I hope to make some  more room here at the Chateau as the grand clearout continues.

France is beckoning.






No comments :