Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Even more tired!!!



So after a long and miserable day in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office yesterday I decided that another early night was in order. Yep I headed 'up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire' just after 9.30 and must have fallen asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

And then at 1.30am the man across the road came in and revved his car engine for about 40 minutes, by the time he was snoring in his bed I was tossing and turning and getting more and more grumpy.

I fell asleep just after 4am and am now struggling to keep my eyes open!

Not a great start to the day!

However today sees the start of the County Championship match at Headingley when my boys are taking on Durham.

News that Jonny B and Joey Root won't be playing  caused a mini storm on Twitter, but we have hardly had Joey all season and the rest of the boys have kept the team strong.

We have plenty of talent to chose from and I think that the captain will make the right choice.

Lets not look on this as a negative but a positive. We know that they will be doing their best.


I am busy packing up books to send to the booksale at the ground. What better way to clear the bookcase than to know that it will so some good.

I have to go back to the doctors to have my finger looked at again, hopefully this will be the last time. it still looks 'angry' but is much improved from last week and hugely better than the week before.

well all that is left to say this morning is

COME ON YOU TYKES!!

and as they are broadcasting Notts v Middlesex I will be listening in to our arch rivals and hope that Notts come out with all guns blazing!


No comments :