Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 September 2016

it's a cricket day...on TV




Well I am up and dressed and the 2nd load of washing is in, the first is already blowing on the line.

I have food to prepare and then I can sit down and watch the Royal London one Day Final's day.

it is Surrey v Warwickshire and not a match that I would normally watch but hey, any port in a storm!

And talking Surrey, it was announced yesterday that Gareth batty had been selected to go to Bangladesh with the England team.............................seriously, they are taking the old motormouth with them!

Well who knows there is hope for a call up for His Royal Ryanness yet!


The squads for both the one day and the test team do look a bit like 'Yorkland' with Bairstow, Ballance, Root, Plunkett , Willey  and Rashid all being selected.

Lets hope that some of them bat a bit better than they did for their county.

The news of Batty did detract all of Twitter from the T20 debacle, so it was of some use.


The dame and I spent the evening on the phone to each other and  have set in motion holiday plans for next year, I am hoping to get to Liechtenstein  at some point and also back home to Le Touquet.
I must start planning!!!

I have a busy weekend getting the Chateau into some sort of order and then getting my case packed for Lords. It is going to be some week next week.

So I am keeping this VERY sort as I have lots to do before the cricket starts.

Until tomorrow


No comments :