Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 September 2016

Monday shmonday!



It's Monday and this morning there is a definite chill in the air, in fact it is downright chilly. Anyone off to HQ today should wrap up warmly just in case!

Yes today see the start of the penultimate match of the season as My boys take on Somerset. It's all kicking off at 10.30am!

And luckily for me it is on 5Live sport so I can tune in the Cally and tune out of office boys!

I wish I was there but I am still trying to recover from last week!

So these are the important matches this week

My boys v The Cider drinkers

El Presidenti's boys v The lot from the dark side


I will also be cheering the 'dark side on' but son't tell anybody!

Other good news that I had last evening,  TLJL scored a brilliant 107 runs yesterday for York CC as they became Black Sheep Champions 2016.

Well done to the whole team! and especially TLJL.

Other news that has caused a bit of a stir is that Eoin Morgan and Alex Hales will not tour Bangladesh in October due to security concerns. For some strange reason they have appointed Jos Butler captain!!??!!

Yesterday, here at the Chateau, was busy as my overnight visitor went home and then Dame Didi tipped up for a quick call before heading off to see Auntie Helen.

I spent a good part of the day sleeping and the remainder doing the most important thing.
Washing!!!!


And now I need to throw myself into the shower and get off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, a prospect that I am not relishing.

Until tomorrow.

COME ON YORKSHIRE!!!


No comments :