Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Wednesday!




And so day 2 dawns and we all rehash day 1

I am sad that TLJL's Momma can't be at Lords, I am cheering extra loud for TLML! ( so that must be loud).
Also sad to see that TLJL was not in the squad but at least he is at Lords!.
Get well soon to his momma as she is not too well at the moment.

And so at 1030.am it began
It didn't take long before Brooksy had his first wicket and he continued until his haul was on 3.
Timmy Bresnan took one too, as did David Willey.

Middlesex batted well.

Gubbins got his cap which was presented by none other than El Presidenti!


Middlesex collected their first batting point before bad light took them off as floodlights were not allowed to be used! ( Probably Strauss refused to put 50p in the meter!).

Scores at close 208-5

And then at Taunton after some early wickets for Notts, Taunton got into their stride, but a batting collapse late afternoon saw their score on 322-9


So today I have checked the weather forecast  and it  looks as if they will have a full day of play.


I had a message forom Sophie last night and I am off to see South Africa with her next July.................ooohh the lovely Abraham Benjamin!

And talking South Africa, if rumours are to be believed then Yorkshire are signing the motormouth, super self inflated ego that is KP, I personally am hoping for Dale Steyn. OOOH that stare!

I cannot see Yorkshire signing KP AT ALL, he is the last thing they need on the team.

Right got to throw another 10 pairs of shoes in my case and get off to the office,

I am on my way to Lords this evening and to say that I am super excited is an understatement.

There is a treat of a blog tomorrow, look out for the link on my Twitter feed as I won't be able to post form a computer.

Until tomorrow

COME ON YORKSHIRE!!




No comments :