Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 October 2016

Another working week begins





yes, it's here again, however I have been out for a 20 minute walk this morning ( in the cold and dark!) and hope that this peps me up for the day to come.

I am hoping this time next week to have started back into the exercise routine after a long break due to the injury to my coccyx., this is still giving me jip, but I need to get more active....................so I have signed up for the old  favourite, a step class!

I used to love these classes,and when I saw that there was one taking place I jumped at it. We will see how the back holds out, however onwards and upwards.

So yesterday I trundled off to my final training session and exam. I passed but sadly the lady who was using me as her 'model' did not and I came home looking like a panda after the wildest night in 'pandaville' ever.
And again onwards and upwards.

I settled down to watch South Africa v Australia, and trying to remain neutral ( family in  both these countries). It was a little hard when 'the stare' of Dale Steyn was bowling and  when 'little twinkle' George Bailey was batting although it didn;t do him much good as he only got 9!

Faf su Plessis scored a brilliant 111 and South Africa won by 142 runs.

2 more days until the next ODI and I will be racing home to watch the end of that.


England have their warm up match tomorrow before the first ODI on Friday.

Well this week is shaping up nicely.

I just hope that the work side of it is the same.

Oh well best toddle off as there is an O & M manual to complete and goodness knows what else to do.

I do know that their will be plenty of coffee being consumed!

Until tomorrow







No comments :