Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 February 2017

cold wet & windy....but


There is still washing to be done!!!


I am not sure where I will put it when it is done but I am cracking on.
Rhys the lovely joiner is coming to put new doors on the pantry and the boot room and then I can get on with the rest of the clear out.
Today I am tackling the 'office' which for the purpose of selling will be turned back into a 'bedroom/offiice' instead of an office/junkroom.

I am dreading starting on the 'dressing room' when that is turned back into a bedroom.

however it has to be done as it is all part of the 'plan'

I have just been scanning the cricket news and wished that I had continued to sort out my smalls  when I hit on the fact that 'Captain Morgan '( and not the liquid kind) wants to stay Captain until 2019. I suppose he is giving Ireland a chance to get settled into their test status before jumping ship.

Over in New Zealia, South Africa posted 271-8 in their allotted overs and New Zealia are  107-9 not sure that will last until I have finished the blog!

South Africa back on form by the look of it ( that's bound to be kiss of death!).

I received the annual report from Yorkshire CCC yesterday  which I was going to read  it last night but as I had an early night that is on the agenda for todays reading.


well the rain has stopped so I may get some washing on the line but as it is still windy I'll probably get my 10000 steps in running next door to retrieve washing that has gone to visit them. may be wise to only hang heavy items out to dry!

And with that I am off for the day, 2 phone calls already so hopefully that's them sorted for Saturday.

have a great day/weekend




No comments :