Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 March 2017

Back to work



After a weekend of 'doing stuff', I am now getting organised for back to work.

I ache in every part of my body from moving furniture and am still not finished so I foresee some busy evenings ahead!

It all seemed like a good plan  on paper, but I tell you, moving furniture back and forth along the landing was heavy going.

So lets see if there was any heavy work going on in the cricket?

Well the MCC were taking on Middlesex , and made 332 in their innings. Joe Clarke being top scorer on 89 followed by Ben Duckett on 69.
Captain Lees hit 41 before being stumped.
Middlesex were 9-1 in reply at stumps.

It is with a heavy heart that I report that 'wild thing' Shaun Tait has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket.
This is down to persistent elbow injuries.

Back in 2008 Tait took time out due to being emotionally and physically exhausted only to bounce back.

He has played for Adelaide Strikers and Essex  to name but two teams.

He states that he wanted to play a couple more years, but his elbow is too much of a problem.
Good luck Shaun.


Well this is super short today as I try to find a pair of shoes that will be comfortable with my bruised toe!

have a great Monday

No comments :