Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 April 2017

Thursday already




I feel like staying in bed this morning, I am tired and I have little motivation to go to work, however needs must and there is cricket at the end of the working week.

the IPL kicked off with a win for Sunrisers Hydrabad, I however was too busy in a mad clearing frenzy to watch any of it. No doubt I aill be watching it as it unfolds.

yesterday was press day around the counties. a day of photos and interviews ahead of the season. Some great photos coming through from the Yorkshire boys, so keeping my eyes peeled for more.

Essex will be without Cook for the opener of the season as he is suffering form a hip injury.

The season hasn't even started and the players are dropping like flies!.

Warwickshire announced that the 'man with no lips' will be with the for even longer as he signed another contract. They posted this news with the scariest photo of him ever! he was supposed to be smiling..............

Middlesex named Brendon McCullum T20 captain  as he will be with the side again for the short form games.


Following on form Alec Stewart yesterday and his thoughts on T20 franchise, Tom Moody the former Australian batsman has waded in and said that he thinks that it si a no brainer for the game in this country.

Well it obviously has people talking down under too.


And that's about it on the cricket round up.

I want to go back to bed, I can hardly keep my eyes open, but I guess that i need to toddle off to the 'oriface'.

have a great Thursday.................... and life takes on new meaning tomorrow as we begin  6 months of the best game n the world!






No comments :