Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Tiredness is kicking in



Yes this morning i am feeling the after effects of the weekend and could do with another 12 hours in bed, however I bet that I am nowhere near as tired as Captain Ballance.!

after pulling us back form the brink on Sunday lunchtime with a century, he only went and did it again, twice yesterday.

yes the Captain hit a double century and we managed a draw from what had looked like a crushing defeat .

What I will say is that England can keep their snouts out of Headingley.

Middlesex were denied a win against Essex as bad light stopped play.

After Warwickshire had the upper hand early in the match against Surrey it all went a bit pear shaped, however a near century from the man with no lips, saw a draw.
Well I am happy with that.

Kent had a day off after a win against Derbyshire ( the assistant coach seems to be having an impact there)

No cricket now until Saturday  when we are in One Day action in Nottingham, and then home on Monday to Lancashire.

So I can settle down and get some things done here at the Chateau to get the house into some sort of order ( again).

Work is not improving and today I have a couple of things to do to see if I can alter my situation. for the better.

There is also lawn mowing to be done this evening if the weather stays dry, I am sure that someone came and put 'super growth liquid' on the lawns over the weekend!

This is short, you have the bare facts and I need to press on.

have a great Tuesday







No comments :