Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 July 2017

It's 'FUN' Friday



YEAY!!!!! it's Friday and its not a normal Friday either, I am at work and then heading off to Nottingham!!!

However it has been all stations go here at the chateau as I got prepared for the jaunt.

the new electric cool box is full and I think that I have everything that I need.

As I head off to Trent Bridge, the sad news from the club is that 'Big' Luke Fletcher has been ruled out of playing for the rest of the rest of the season. This is a result of the horrendous events of Saturday night. It's a  a blow for the Notts and Fletch fans, but its best to make sure that he is fit and well.

Speedy recovery Luke, we all wish you well.

In T20 last night there was a London derby and an exciting one it was too.
more members of the crowd had damage done, this time a phone screen was smashed.

Middlesex won by 1 wicket and I expect the former President to have been jumping up and down with glee.

Tonight my boys are in action, lets hope that the weather is kind to them and that they win.

Former coach of my boys, Jason Gillespie has been announced as the interim coach of Papua New Guinea.
A strange post to take up was my first thought.
However with the Australia A team tour cancelled I am guessing that work is work.
Lets hope he works his magic on the team.

It's always good to broaden your horizons.


Meanwhile back at the chateau, I need to get a wriggle on and pack the car.

I am not sure what time, or if I will get to post a blog tomorrow,  you will just have to wait and see.

It's Friday, its Test match and its a road trip,

hope your day is a good one!






No comments :