Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Not good news



Well it was not good news that I got through at  my lunchtime yesterday as my 'other' spy at the ground, messaged me to say that His Royal Ryanness had left the field and was not looking too good!

The club tweeted that HRR had a muscle injury to his back and it was  a possibility that he may take no further part in the match.

Well that didn't help me digest my mushroom risotto.

Somerset were in to bat and Liam Plunkett proved to be the scourge of the batsmen with an impressive 4-73 but they managed to rack up 268 before they were all out.

Yorkshire into bat............................. Lees and Lyth both went early and so did my blood pressure, why oh why is Lees still being picked, especially with his run of terrible form, which is continuing.

Our Aussie went next and left the new boys Brook and Kohler-Cadmore  to hold onto stumps.
42-3

Pretty shabby, I have to say!

I am hoping that they were fed, watered and in bed at The Crown by 9.30pm last night after an ear bashing from the Captain.

And if all that wasn't bad enough for Her Ladyship, the news came through that Faf du Plessis is not fit for the first test at Lords this week!

Give a girl a break!!!!!

First Dale 'the stare' Steyn isn't fit to board the plane to England, then Abraham Benjamin rules himself out of test cricket, now Faf  with fitness problems. He had better get himself sorted for Trent Bridge or there is going to be hell to pay.

These boys and there fitness problems!!!

Well all I can say is that I hope today brings me better cricket news!

Right I am off to do my thing!

have a great Tuesday.

Oh and The Dame is off on 'The champagne Trail' today, how lucky she is to live in the most wonderful part of the world!








No comments :