Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 August 2022

Another day


 

So as you may remember a few weeks ago I had a very bad reaction to a horse fly bite, on scanning through my pics I found the bite that I got in May ( above) not quite as bad but causing a lot of pain, infection and bruising.

Fast forward a couple of months to the last one I got which really floored me and  which is still not fully healed up. The doctor has suggested some less strong antibiotics but as I am still trying to get myself pulled round after the last ones, I am hanging out for as long as possible.

I still use the 'silver' plasters which are antibacterial, I put on at night  about twice a week. 

I haven't mown my lawn in weeks for fear of getting bitten by anything living in there!

Anyone else react badly to these pesky things?


Reading through the BBC cricket blurb, I came across this headline

'One day cup 2022, all you need to know about the county cricket's  alternative to The Hundred'

WTFF!!!! who writes this !!! alternative to a made up game that has yet to start it 2nd season! what utter piffle! and one more nail in the BBC website coffin.

The one day cup is not an alternative it is far superior.

And talking one day cup, Yorkshire are in action at York cricket club against Northants.

Lets hope they win as I notice that the 'Gibson out' gang are starting to find there voice already. Sad that coach hasn't even  been in place for a season.

I will just keep an eye on the scores from work


and talking work I had best eat my breakfast and get ready to go.

have a great Tuesday.


No comments :